We at Hagar Insurance specialize in insurance coverage for the Power Washing Industry.
Some of the coverages we can provide that you may need are:
- General Liability
- Equipment coverage
- Commercial Auto
- Worker’s Compensation
We offer a full array of insurance products to protect the power wash businesses and their owners against the perils that can befall their business and personal lives. Having an insurance agent that is well educated and experienced and understands the power washing business is of the utmost importance. We have been writing policies and protecting power wash businesses since 1994 and can use that experience to tailor a plan for your business at the best price possible.
General Liability- No business can afford to be unprepared for a lawsuit.
Liability insurance protects your business assets when the business is sued for something the business did (or failed to do) that contributed to injury or property damage to someone else.
Liability coverage extends not only to paying damages but also to the attorneys' fees and other costs involved in defending against the lawsuit, whether valid or not.
The standard business owners policy provides liability coverage, as does a separate policy known as a commercial general liability (CGL) insurance policy.
Generally, commercial liability insurance, whether purchased in a separate policy, or as part of a standard business owners policy, will cover bodily injury, property damage, personal injury or advertising injury. The medical expenses of a person (other than an employee) injured at the business or as a direct result of the operations of the business are also covered.
Usually excluded from both types of liability insurance policies are suits by customers against a business for nonperformance of a contract and by employees charging wrongful termination or racial or gender discrimination or harassment.
Equipment Coverage- If something happens to your power wash equipment, such as getting stolen or damaged on the job or in an accident, what will you use to make your living? Having coverage for your equipment to get you back to work fast is an important part of your overall protection plan.
Commercial Auto- Having commercial auto coverage on the vehicle that you use in your business is important for several reasons. Do you know that with many personal auto insurance companies, if you have an accident while using your vehicle for business, there may be no coverage for the accident? Also, many of the companies you do work for require a certificate of Auto Insurance as well as General Liability insurance and the personal auto policy will not provide that.
Worker’s Compensation- Is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee's right to sue his or her employer for the tort of negligence. In many states it is a legal as well as moral obligation to provide protection for your employees while on the job.
Bonds- License Bonds are required for licensing in all states. Performance bonds guarantee you will finish a job and pay all sub contractors and suppliers.
The coverages we can provide for your personal protection-
- Health Insurance- We can guide you through the murky waters of Health Care reform and get you into the right plan for you as well as find any subsidies you may be eligible for.
- Life Insurance- What would happen to your family in case you were no longer around to provide for them? We have Life Insurance programs you can sign up for online, quick and easy. Term Life insurance as well as permanent plans that can build cash value for your retirement
- Disability Insurance- What would happen to your family if you were injured and couldn’t work for an extended period of time? We can provide you with a plan that will protect you against an unforeseen disability
- Dental Insurance- Special Dental programs are available in all price ranges for you and your families
- Annuities- We have Annuity programs that can help you save for your retirement at a safe and secure rate and distribute it when you need it, in some cases tax free or deferred.
Look to Hagar Insurance as your one stop shop to take care of your power wash business. I think you will find our service to be top notch!!!